Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'll be home for Christmas


This is the first Christmas in as long as I can remember that we have been able to stay home. I remember one Christmas being on the road from Puebla to Mazatlan being pulled over in Guadalajara haggling with a police officer over how much we were going to have to pay him in order to not stay there until the court opened to pay the fine. So we're not complaining, in fact, I don't think I'd have it any other way this year. Especially when Rachel makes us a Christmas card that says, "I thank you for taking us into your hearts, I'm home. Merry Christmas." This is where we should be this Christmas. God bless you all, and have a Merry Christmas from, Darwin, Mary Ann, Gracie, Cesar, Rachel, Gabriel and Melina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment